Social APIs Setup Guide
For Twitter, here's what you need to do:
- Go to https://dev.twitter.com/apps/new and log in, if necessary
- Supply the necessary required fields, accept the Terms of Service, and solve the CAPTCHA. Callback URL field may be left empty
- Submit the form
- On the next screen scroll down to Your access token section and click the Create my access token button
- Copy the following fields: Access token, Access token secret, Consumer key, Consumer secret to the below fields
And for Facebook, here are the steps:
- Click here to create a new Facebook app.
- Click the green + Create new app button at the top right.
- In the popup window, enter a Display Name and choose a Category. Then click Create App.
- Fill in the required captcha and click Submit.
- On the next page, click the Settings tab on the left.
- Click the + Add Platform button under the fields.
- Choose Website and enter the URL of the website where Cooked is installed. Click Save Changes.
- Enter the same URL in the App Domains field above. Click Save Changes again.
- Now you can copy and paste the App ID at the top into the field on this page.