There are several plugins included with this theme and some that are supported:
- Espresso Add-Ons: This will add the Sliders, Feature Blocks and Menu Builder functionality.
- Envira Gallery: This adds the awesome Envira gallery builder functionality.
- Slider Revolution: This adds this amazing Slider Revolution functionality to build out very dynamic sliders.
- Visual Composer: This adds the amazing drag & drop page builder functionality to your site.
- The Events Calendar: This adds all of the event-powered functionality to the theme. Please note, in order to get additional features like recurring events, special views, etc. you need to purchase and install Events Calendar Pro from Tribe.
- WooCommerce: This plugin will add powerful eCommerce functionality to your website.
- Contact Form 7 & Gravity Forms: These plugins will add awesome form building functionality to your site. Gravity Forms is far more powerful but it is a premium plugin that you would need to purchase separately at the Gravity Forms website.
To install and activate the plugins, you should see a message at the top of your WordPress Dashboard that asks you to do so, You can click on the buttons there to get started. If you don't see this banner at the top, just go to Appearance > Install Plugins to get to the same place. Just go through and install the plugins you need and activate them. It's that simple!