Creating Feature Blocks
Note: This doesn't include documentation on how to build a slider with the Slider Revolution plugin. Please refer to their documentation for questions about building those sliders.
Create your first Feature Block
- Go to Feature Block > Add New Block.
- Give your block a title. The title shows up in the block itself and in the dropdown for selecting which Feature Blocks to display.
- Give your block some text content, optionally add a button with some text, a URL and an icon (if desired).
- If you want an image to show up in your feature block, you'll need to click the "Set featured image" link on the right in the Featured Image panel. Choose/upload an image and click the "Set featured image" button in the popup window to set it.
- Publish your Feature Block!
Adding to a Page
Now that you have one or more feature block(s) created, you can very easily them to a page of your choice. Just edit or create a new page and scroll down below the page content window. You will see a big "Page Settings" panel there. Look for the section called "Feature Block Layout".
You can choose to display 1, 2, or 3 feature blocks. Just choose the option you want to use and then select a feature block for each column. Update/publish the page and you're all set!