Updating Visual Composer
You can update Visual Composer by following these steps:
- Deactivate Visual Composer.
- Delete Visual Composer completely (don't worry, you won't lose anything).
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins.
- Reinstall Visual Composer from this list. This will download the most recent file I have in my repository. This isn't IMMEDIATELY updated when a new version is released. I usually update my repository within a few days of new versions being released.
- Go to Plugins and reactivate the Visual Composer version you just reinstalled.
And that should do it!