Admin Appointment Creation/Cancellation
Your customers can book their own appointments from the front-end, but if you need to add an appointment from the administrative side, you can create appointments quickly and easily using the appointment calendar on the backend.
- Go to the Appointments > Settings page.
- You will see a big calendar. Find and click on the day for which you want to book the appointment.
- Find the time slot and click the "New Appointment..." button.
- If this is a current customer, you can simply search and select them from the user dropdown.
- If this is a new customer, you can quickly add them as a new user by using the registration fields. The first name and email are the only required fields.
- When the appointment is booked, the user will get an email welcoming them to the site (with a username/password) as well as a appointment confirmation email. These emails can be customized/turned off from the Booked Settings panel.
To cancel someone's appointment, simply find the appointment on the calendar and click the X next to their name in the time slot from which you want to remove them.